Saturday, May 10, 2008

6 Words

1. Write the title to your own memoir using 6 words.
2. Post it on your blog.
3. Link to the person that tagged you.
4. Tag five more blogs.

OK Deanne tagged me for this 6 word "title of your memoir"...thing

So I am supposed to write a title . I thought of "Living Life With No Regrets". But that is only 5 words. OK how to stretch that out to meet the 6 word requirement. I could add a "She's" or "I'm" at the beginning....hmmm....no I think I will just leave it at that and let the rules go by the way side, so my memoir title is:

Living Life With No Regrets

And as far as tagging, well, let's let that rule go as well, if you are reading this and would like to participate, please consider yourself tagged.


1 comment:

Deanne said...

Oooh, good one! Thanks for playing along, and I really like that picture of you!