Thursday, April 3, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

It has been a busy last couple of weeks, and the next week looks equally as busy. I have spent some real connected moment with my boys but not as many as I would like. I am hoping things slow down soon and get back on track. But in those rushed moments I know I can always look at my boys and see the real joy in life as they play, have fun and truly live from moment to moment, enjoying each and every opportunity. So here are a few pictures from their precious lives.


And you know it seems like building forts indoors on a rainy day never goes out of style. I remember spending time with my brother as a child just building forts out of chairs, books and blankets. So cool to climb inside and just be in your own private world for a few minutes.

No comments: