Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thing a Day 9


OK we have friends over spending some time with us so coming up with time to do things I might really want to do is a challenge. LOL. So I am looking for things we can all do together that we all enjoy. Sculpey would be one of them. So I dug out the sculpey clay, the tools and cleared off my dining room table and we just sat and played. A child or two would join me for a while them move on and another child or two would jump in. It was fun and I made this votive holder. The base is glass so you can really see the light of the candle shining through the clay. Of course getting a picture of that was hard, the picture is a bit blurry but I hope you get the idea, and feel of it. It is out now, I want to save my last votive on hand for tonight, so will relight my candle tonight.

Something so wonderful about candles. I totally enjoy having them around, it really bring a warmth to my rooms, a glow, and I can be so mesmerized watching the flame.

No comments: