Friday, February 8, 2008

Thing a Day 8


Today was brownies. I love this brownie recipe, it is easy, and tastes so delicious. And today I used dark chocolate cocoa so they have such a cool look. The dark chocolate cocoa with the milk chocolate chips is a wonderful combination, rich taste with a sort of stained glass look when you cut into them.
Here is the recipe:
1 1/2 C sugar
3/4 C Cocoa powder
3/4 C flour
3/4 C chocolate chips
3/4 C butter (I use Earth Balance)
3 eggs
Mix, spread in 9X13 pan, bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting (that is the hardest part)

ENJOY

1 comment:

Ren said...

I'm glad someone else is blogging about food!:) Those look amazing. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

I don't know if I've ever told you, but our family LOVES the potato/leek casserole recipe you submitted for the IT recipe book. It's become a fave.