Monday, February 11, 2008

Thing a Day 11

OK this isn't something new, I knitted the bag a while ago from the beautiful yarn my husband picked out for me for Christmas. I love the yarn, love him for picking it out especially for me. I have been hesitant to felt the bag, although I made it large because I wanted to try my hand at felting.

So that is my thing for today. The bag is felted. I am not sure that it is done though. I would like to find a fabulous piece of fabric from my stash for a lining. Find just the right closure for the bag and maybe felt the strap a bit more. It still has a bit more "stretch" to it than I would like. But here it is....my fabulous felted bag.....

3 comments:

Deanne said...

Oooooo! That felted beautifully! I love it.

Cid said...

I love the yarn!!

Tami said...

WOW! That is gorgeous!!!!!