Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow

Well we have it, snow in North Carolina. I think it has been a couple of years since we have seen snow at our house. Perfect timing as well. It was so beautiful while we were camping and having fun with friends. The boys asked me last night to wake them up this morning so they could go play in the snow. I am glad they thought of that because when I stepped outside the door this morning it was raining. So I don't believe the snow will last. But they got all bundled up and went out to make a snow man and throw a few snow balls, until they were soaked. Then they trampled in and stripped down and I had hot chocolate waiting for the two chilly boys. Great fun. Not a whole lot of snow but enough to bring joy to the day. hmmmm maybe soup for lunch, sounds yummy. And I picked up a couple of new games at Barnes and Noble last night so we are all set for a fun, warm day out of the rain/slush.

No comments: