Saturday, December 8, 2007

FUN!!

I have been having so much fun these past few days and just haven't had time to blog. LOL. I know I should be blogging about all the fun we are having but Oh well. One thing I am doing is participating in a Holiday Card exchange with a group of friends over at the Imagination Tribe Yahoo list. Too cool. I send out pre-made packaged cards to family all over but these people are special so they get the home made variety. This year I decided to make a couple of stamps for my cards. One is a Native Sun Symbol, and the other is a Native Wolf Print Symbol. I really wanted to depict the Native American side of my ancestry so this was perfect. I have so much fun making stamps. I can't remember who on the Imagination Tribe started a trade of Hand Made Stamp ATCs, but that is where my interest started and I have just so enjoyed that whole creative process. So thank you to whoever started that first trade. I won't say what I wrote on the inside just in case any IT members are reading, but I love my cards.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Cool stamps! BTW, I think it was Kristen who started the home-made stamp thing. I loved it too and now you got me wanting to do it again. Thanks!