Friday, November 2, 2007

Self Portrait Challenge

OK this month the challenge is interesting. Hmmmm. It is about what you are wearing, I know it sounds like a personal thing to me, LOL. But here it goes:

Now to explain what I am wearing. It is about 11:30 pm here so I am in my pjs (although you are just as likely to find me in my pjs at any time of day). The T shirt is a BIG T shirt with our local homeschool group logo on it. The only TRULY inclusive homeschool group in Catawba and surrounding counties of NC, one of the only ones in the state. The bottoms are the really soft, comfy organic cotton pj bottoms from Walmart. I try not to shop there but these pj bottoms are truly some of the softest I have ever found. I have on a small friendship bracelet that I made at the last FLT Gathering and the yellow Livestrong, Lance Armstrong, bracelet I received for participating in an ATC funshop at the 2007 Live and Learn Conference. I have on 2 wedding bands, one is my mother's wedding band and the other my grandmother's (my mother's mother) wedding band. I figure it has to be good energy from that many years of love and marriage.

No comments: