Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Picture This

OK I hesitated actually doing this, Mary inspired me to at least think about it. I plugged in a couple and some really cool pictures showed up so thought I would go ahead and participate, it's fun and cute.

Here is the idea: Type the answer to each question into a Google image search, and then pick an image from the first page of results. Here we go!

1. Age at next birthday...42...yes 42, and loving it!


2. Place I'd like to travel...Canada, BC

3. Favorite Place...Home

the Ocean

4. Favorite Objects...Sea Shells

5. Favorite Food...Ice Cream

6. Favorite Animal...Sea Gulls

7. Favorite Color...Blue

8. My Nickname....Pam

And also

9. Town I was born in...Rockland
Now you see where my connection to the ocean began.

10. Bad habit I have...biting my nails...although I am not sure what this picture has to do with biting my nails, she isn't, it is still a cool picture.

TAG your it.....

1 comment:

Zenmomma said...

Some of those are pretty cool!