Monday, October 1, 2007

Back Home

Back home from a weekend away. We had a great time visiting with friends. The boys especially love being with a group of like minded individuals. Chatting and camp fires, cooking and eating together, just a wonderful time. Jackson left for one day to attend a colleagues funeral. I was upset about that because this is time we plan to spend together and really the only time he gets to spend uninterrupted with the boys is when we do plan to be away from home. He left on the busiest day when the boys wanted him to be there the most. But I am trying to get past that and just realize that for whatever reasons he is not sharing with me at this moment, he had to go, had to make the 3 1/2 hour drive home to attend.

I have piles of laundry, and food to put away but it was worth it. And it is good to be back home, sleeping in my own bed. Ahhhh home.

No comments: