Friday, August 17, 2007

Energy and ATCs



I have been feeling so energized lately. Even found some time to work on a few Art Trading Cards. This is a trade of Buddhism inspired cards, and I have been looking at the trade description for a while now, telling myself "I will find time for this trade". Well the time is now. Bits and pieces of stuff were strewn all over the dining room table, just the right atmosphere for me to create something. So ever evolving over the last few days and now my ATCs are done and ready to mail. This was an inspiring trade, Buddhism and ATCs just seem to go together. I could really get into that mode where all I was concentrating on were the cards. You can see all my Zen cards on my flickr site.

1 comment:

Ren said...

Oooh, these are really cool. Love them!